Ofertas de Empleo
Coordinador de Mejoramiento Calidad
Educación / Capacitación
Ponce Health Sciences University is seeking candidates for a full-time position as Coordinator for Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) for the MD Program. The main task for this position is to assist in the development, coordination, and implementation of a comprehensive plan of continuous quality improvement that results in the achievement of measurable outcomes that can be used to improve programmatic quality and ensure effective monitoring of the medical education program’s compliance with accreditation standards.
• Master Degree in Education with expertise in Research and/or Educational Evaluation or Master in Public Health with expertise in Biostatistics
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Spanish and English required.
• Proficient in SPSS and Microsoft Office 365 software
• Able to develop, evaluate, and maintain quality dashboards and performance metrics.
• Able to establish and maintain effective and productive working relationships.
• Experience working in institutions of higher education preferable.
• Ability to engage in professional development activities for the faculty of the School of Medicine and others.
• Engage and assist faculty in academic research projects.
• Self-starter, highly motivated, good interpersonal skills, team worker, able to manage multiple tasks and comply with deadlines.
• Available to work after regular working hours.
- Magister en Ciencias de la Educación
Escrito: Avanzado - Hablado: Avanzado - Traducción: Avanzado
- Ingles: nivel profesional