Ofertas de Empleo
Educación / Capacitación
Administrative position responsible for supporting the professional development of the university student population. The Career Center provides comprehensive career services to a wide spectrum of undergraduate students. This professional will develop, coordinate, implement, and evaluate career services, resources, and programs for students, and foster strong, collaborative relationships with faculty, staff and employers who serve our students.
• Spanish and English proficiency required
• Two or more years of relevant experience working directly with college students, required. This may include a graduate assistantship or practicum experience within a university or college career center. One year of experience in career planning and placement, employer development, recruiting operations or a relative field, preferred.
• Experience and proficiency with incorporating the use of technology to deliver results
• Excellent writing, presentation, and organizational skills
• Demonstrated skill in establishing effective working relationships with audiences of all levels
• Interest in career development theory, student development theory, industry/employment trends, and the ability to create and lead student programs and events are several core elements associated with this role
• Must be able to support and promote the University’s Mission
Escrito: Avanzado - Hablado: Avanzado - Traducción: Avanzado
Escrito: Bajo - Hablado: Bajo - Traducción: Bajo
- MS Office: nivel usuario avanzado