Ofertas de Empleo
Banca / Financiera
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
Position at a glance:
This position will work with the Business Intelligence department of an important U.S. energy retail company. The responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
• Management – Manage a group of analysts serving multiple groups of stakeholders to provide the expected outcome and answer complex business questions. Provide guidance on how to interact with the different stakeholders and manage expectations at all levels.
• Communication – Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders and understand their reporting and analysis needs.
• Business Focus – Ability to independently obtain deep knowledge of the US retail energy industry in order to deliver impactful insights that drives decisions for the client.
• Project Management – Ability to translate the desired goals into sequential steps that need to be executed through the analytical/reporting process. Planning time accordingly and deliver the reports on time.
• Critical Thinking – Ability to evaluate data and cross-check through multiple iterations to confirm accuracy throughout the analytics process. Ability to understand and follow logical processes to provide results.
• Analytical Reporting – Support new and ongoing analytical and reporting projects and look for potential improvements that could be implemented to current solutions.
• Technical Skills – Ability to manipulate large volumes of data and summarize it for key reporting or analytics projects. Collaboration and Initiative – Ability to collaborate with others or work independently, seek guidance when needed, initiate action, adapt to change, and accept challenging assignments.
• Outstanding English communication skills.
• Solid understanding of reporting and analytical tools such as SAS, Matlab, SPSS. Proficient in MS Excel and VBA.
• Minimum 1 year experience managing reporting/analytics teams in a client facing role.
• At least 3 years of experience in an analytics, Business Intelligence or similar environment in a client facing role, and at least 6 years of experience overall.
• Ability to articulate business problems/scenarios to peers and partners, and to translate requirements into actionable steps for a project. High degree of flexibility and ability to work in a self-directed environment.
Escrito: Avanzado - Hablado: Avanzado - Traducción: Avanzado